הכל אודות שירות לאומי ואזרחי בישראל, כל הפרטים והתוכניות
- Amutat Shlomit is a public organization, pluralistic, recognized and approved by the Director of Civil/National Service in The Ministry of Science and Technology, as a body whose operates Volunteers for a civilian national service.
Salome was the first association of civil service / national secular Jewish girls, boys and minorities. To realize the pluralistic approach to the organization in 1996 and since the Supreme Court Get national service for all citizens of Israel.
Tel: 03-6129202 | Fax: 03-6129402
שלם היא תכנית חדשה המיועדת לבנות מחוץ לארץ המעוניינות לעשות שנת שירות לאומי בישראל.
בשלם צפויה לך חוויה משמעותית של שנת התנדבות, תוך כדי מגורים עצמאיים באווירה דתית ציונית. בנוסף, יינתנו שיעורי תורה בבית המדרש )מתן(, תכניות חוויתיות ומהנות, בשנה מעוררת השראה, מחזקת, מעצימה ובונה.
תכנית שלם ממוקמת ברעננה ומציעה שתי אפשרויות לתקנים של שירות לאומי: 1. בית חולים מאיר 2. אלו״ט- מרכז יום לילדים עם אוטיזם.
- Bat-Ami, a well established and experienced non-profit organization in the field of National Service was founded 17 years ago to provide a solution to those wishing to contribute to the Jewish people within the National Service framework.
There are 2700 females and males between the ages of 17.5-21 serving in Bat-Ami throughout Israel and abroad, in a wide range of fields: education, welfare, community, immigrant absorption, health, security and administration.
- Aminadav was established in 1990 with the vision of facilitating volunteer placement for young women who are exempt from army service for religious reasons, and wish to serve their country as volunteers in welfare settings all over Israel. Since then, the vision has become a thriving reality, with over 1,500 volunteers each year, working in such diverse fields as education, special needs, new immigrants, welfare, the elderly, needy families, hospitals, youth at risk, and more. Each volunteer commits to full time service for at least one year and sometimes two.
- Sh"L Association for National\Civil Service was founded in 2000 by professionals from the fields of business administration, society, education and welfare.
To this day, citizens volunteered for national service, thousands of volunteers came through the Association: secular, religious and Arab volunteers and made a tremendous contribution to society and the community. The association conducts various and unique social programs in areas of learning (learning centers) tutorial of driving carefully, girls in risk and environment.
- HaAguda LeHitnadvut (Volunteering Association) is the oldest and largest organization, which currently operates more than - 5000 civil/national service volunteers in Israel from ages 17 to 24.
HaAguda LeHitnadvut was founded forty years ago and operates volunteers from Israel's social spectrum, from social vision values. This volunteering activity strengthens the sense of belonging to society and helps reduce social inequalities.
- Zichron Menachem runs year-round programs with volunteer groups and young women in National Service who undergo special pediatric-medical training and escort families of cancer patients throughout their ordeal.
Volunteers offer their assistance in hospitals, spending their days in the Children’s Ward, occupying patients, entertaining them, and relieving exhausted parents. They also manage the on-site Recreational Center and loan special equipment, including board games, electronic toys, Game Boys, videos, and arts-and-crafts supplies, to entertain young cancer patients during their long hospital stays and periods in isolation.
- Shel"i (Israeli Sherut Leumi), for the young male and female, Jews and non-Jews, secular and religious Masorti or Charedi, ages from 17.5 to 23 who were exempt from the army for any reason and wish to volunteer for national service.